Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Returning home

Jeffery Springsteen's situation relates to Odysseus  because they both return home and their houses are trashed. Jeff's house was trashed, broke windows, throw up everywhere, missing things, poop on the floors, just gross and discalled for. They both were away to fight for their country and that's the pay back they get, people should respect them for fighting for us. I don't agree with what the kids did, because it's disrespect and people should be cheering them on for being away and fighting for us. I think the kids should be charged with a lot of fines and jail and community service time. The kids should get in so much trouble that the kids will never want to do something like that again. I don't think the kids should ever get away with something like this at all. I don't think that Jeff or Odysseus should have returned home and seen their houses trashed, they didn't deserve it at all. People should be going onto anyone property and vanishing what belongs to someone else. I would be very mad and upset to know that someone was brave enough to do this to stuff that i own and my house that i live at. I think that it was worst that he came home and saw his house like that, the people who live around you know what goes on in your life. The teens had to know some what that he was in the army or air force anything. I would never go for this, and if they were my kid they would never be happy to be around me or hear what i have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment