Wednesday, December 1, 2010

the end of the story

   I think from what i have read that Odysseus is going to tell Penelope that he is  really Odysseus and not the old man. I think that one night when everyone is sleeping he's going to sneek into where the suitors are and kill all of them, then when Penelope wakes up the next morning sit her down and tell her what he did and who he really is. I hope Odysseus tells his wife the truth about who he is and what he's been up to for the past twenty years. I don't think he's going to be the old man for much longer, i believe he's going to kill all the suitors before the competittion that Penelope is going to have the suitors do. I think once Odysseus tells his wife the truth he will return to himself and not look like the old man anymore. I also think once he tells her shes going to be happy and they are going to live with eachother like nothing even happened. Thats what i think is going to happen in the end of the "odyssey".

No comments:

Post a Comment