Wednesday, October 27, 2010

blog about whatever(:

Halloween is one of favorite holidays, its the end of October. This year its on a Sunday and we have school the next day which i don't agree with. I think we should have off the next day, i want to go out for Halloween but its not that big of a Halloween anymore to kids my ages. Kids my age grew out of the Halloween fun, even most little kids aren't that excited for Halloween to come. Halloween is not like it used to be, I remember when I was younger I would count down til Halloween and i also would get my costume a month ahead and wear it every day til Halloween came. I remember going out with my friends with my pillow case and try to get more candy then i did the year before. Some people had cool ideas on Halloween like big candy bars, sodas, money, pretzels. The worst thing about Halloween was the walking, i loved trick or treating but I hated all the walking. I also remember coming home and my mom making me show my mom every piece of candy so she could check it to make sure it wasn't open or looked touched by anyone who was handing it out. I remember since I was alot younger then my brothers and they wouldn't go out, I would give them all the pieces of candy i didn't like. I wish Halloween was the same as it used to be, my mom buys alot of candy every year and it always seems like you have more and more left in our bowls after the night is over. Not many parents want their kids trick or treating because you cant trust people like you used to be able to, I don't blame the parents on that either though. I used to love Halloween but now its just another holiday to me even though I still wanna go out this Halloween to get all that candy. Many people don't give out candy to kids who are older either because they don't think teenagers should go trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment