Wednesday, October 13, 2010

spying.

I don't think that Polonius should have written a love letter to Hamlet from his daughter and I also don't think Hamlets Mom and Uncle should have been spying with Polonius. They wouldn't want Halmet to be spying on them, for any reason. Its just something you don't do, its rude and not right I would hate if someone was spying on me. I also don't think that its right that the parent in the article was spying on her kids, if you have to spy on people it just means you cant trust people. The parent in the article is crazy, she's phone tapping her kids phone calls, and putting tape recorders in their room. Spying shouldn't be acceptable if you do it like that. I would so mad if my mom or anyone i know was spying on me, i wouldn't talk to them. I would try and stop talking to them, i think its stupid if you have to do that to people. I know i would never spy on anyone, cause it's disrespectful. Thats why i don't think spying is good, and shouldn't be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment